We’re seeking an inquisitive, personable and organised team member to fill a newly created role in our business development team. The objectives of the role are to increase awareness of our agency and generate quality new business leads, by managing our marketing and communications, and lead generation efforts.
At Winkreative we help our clients break the mould. Straddling brand strategy and creative direction, our job is to help clients figure out what to do with their brand, and help them do it. We work across sectors, in the b2c and b2b space for clients around the world. Current challenges we’re tackling include how to deliver net positive development across Canada, a new expression of luxury hospitality in Portugal, and what makes for quality senior living in Busan. Most of our team is based in our London studio, but we also have colleagues in Zürich, Toronto and Tokyo.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in business development at an agency or consultancy, or in brand management roles at a client organisation. You’ll enjoy helping define a brief as much as delivering it. You’ll enjoy working with people, be a natural at reading a room, have great listening, written and verbal communication skills. In this role you’ll motivate strategy and creative teams, and build belief among clients we currently work with and those we hope to.
As Business Manager, you’ll report to the agency’s Business Director, and key responsibilities include:
- Develop lead generation strategies and outreach plans; identify prospective clients, networking
- Support agency new business responses: introducing the agency, qualifying conversations, proposal writing and pitch development
- Manage the marketing and communications plan; including general project management, resourcing, internal stakeholder management, partner management and distribution
- Lead the launch and subsequent management of a new agency website
- Develop and manage a content marketing program; working closely with the strategy, editorial and design teams to produce regular insights and opinion content in various formats
- Work closely with the client service team to identify how we can continue to assist existing clients
This is a great opportunity to work at an agency that’s sought out for bespoke solutions and valued opinion, by visionary clients around the world. We offer competitive salary packages, six weeks annual leave and the potential for travel.
Please send your CV to Tom Doyle, Business Director at: [email protected]