We are looking for an experienced account director with a high level of strategic leadership on premium accounts and complex branding, communication & product development projects. Who has experience working with clients on projects such as – creating a new product, brand or service, shifting perception and reputation, entering a new category or market, building inspired teams.
The account director will be responsible for managing key accounts, steering existing projects to meet delivery, and building on existing trusted client relationships. A key aspect of the role will be to drive client servicing, providing insight on opportunities for account growth, and collaborating with the senior team to explore and develop these further. The role will also include involvement in pitching and new business, as well as supporting other accounts if/when required.
This candidate is expected to have demonstrable experience in selling in creative ideas, critical thinking, budget and timeline control, and coordinating and stimulating creative teams. The candidate should be well versed in branding and have proven history of involvement in strategic development, dealing with high-pressure and regular daily client management. Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple workstream projects will be key.
The ideal candidate will be an engaging communicator, willing collaborator and inspiring creative lead, as well as having a refined commercial sensibility.
Core tasks will include:
- Ownership of a minimum of 2 accounts with multiple workstreams
- Client service, spotting opportunities for growth on existing accounts and extensions to projects
- Project management, leading the team to achieve successful delivery with attention to detail on the day-to-day
- Ownership of financial tracking to achieve profitability, responsible for ensuring resources are matched to the scoped hours and output delivers on expectations
- Working closely with the design, strategy and editorial teams, as well as managing upwards to senior management
Key requirements for the role:
- Exceptionally strong client leadership
- Immaculate organisational skills and attention to detail
- Well versed in the brand strategy development and design process
- Experience in branding and design development for clients and industries aligned to Winkreative
- Strong relationship management experience
- Consistency with delivering under pressure
Please send covering letter and CV to Martin Colahan, Senior Account Director, [email protected]