We are looking for a Senior Account Manager, with experience working with clients on projects such as – creating a new product, brand or service, shifting perception and reputation, entering a new category or market, building inspired teams.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the senior client service team in the management of key accounts to help steer existing projects to meet delivery and build on existing trusted client relationships.
A key aspect of the role will be to drive client servicing, provide insight on opportunities for account growth, and collaborate with the senior team to explore and develop these further. The ideal candidate will be used to juggling several deliverables at a time, dealing with high-pressure and regular daily client management to ensure attention to detail and solid account management process is followed.
Core tasks will include:
- Managing up to 2 key accounts. The role will also include supporting other accounts if/when required
- Writing briefs, creating time plans, managing budgets, managing weekly and bi-weekly client statuses and co-coordinating the production of work
- Seeking opportunities for business development with key accounts
Key requirements for the role:
- Immaculate organisational skills and attention to detail
- Well-versed in the brand strategy development and design process
- Experience in branding and design development for clients and industries aligned to Winkreative
- Strong relationship management experience
Please send covering letter and CV to Martin Colahan, Senior Account Director, [email protected]